Now Reading [
Shoes
] News

Me Wearing My Purple Studded 'Hannah' Platform Booties From Wild Pair

Hey blogger world, how are you all doing on this beautiful Wednesday morning?? I'm so happy, because I went to the mall yesterday and got these stunning beauties!! I have been wanting these booties for the longest time ever since I first saw them online. They came in Blue, Nude, & Black and then they released the Purple which i got. I really wanted the blue but they were sold out everywhere, but I was lucky enough to score these purple ones in my size!! The shoes are the 'Hannah' Platform Booties from Wild Pair. The heel on them measures almost 6" and the platform measures almost 2". I'm absolutely in love with them!!!! They seem to be pretty comfortable, but even if they start killing me they are totally worth the pain!! They cost $120 and if any of you want a pair you should hurry up and get it, before they are sold out!! I took these pictures this morning for you guys. I don't think they do the shoes enough justice but these are the best i was able to come up with. I wore them with my favorite pair of skinny jeans which i have had forever. I hope that all of you like my new shoes as much as I do, and enjoy these pictures that i took for all of you.





Tags:
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

Post a Comment