Now Reading [
Shoes
] News

Me Wearing My Bone Leather ALDO 'Destime' Platform Pumps With Skinny Jeans

Hey everybody..... how are you all on this gorgeous Thursday morning??? I know i haven't made any posts since last Thursday & I'm really sorry about that. I just haven't had time and some stuff has come up and today I finally got a chance to make one. I went to the mall on Monday and got these super hot Bone Leather ALDO 'Destime' Platform Pumps. I took these pictures this morning pairing the shoes with a pair of skinny jeans. If you're wondering why the pictures are different it's because my old camera is missing and I have to use my little brother's Nikon Coolpix L22. I really miss the old camera, and will probably be buying a new camera soon but for now I have to use his. The heel on the shoes is a little over 5.5" and the platform is a little over 1". They aren't very comfortable but they're hot and the pain is worth it. I hope that all of you like my new pumps & these pictures which I took for you all. Enjoy!





:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

Post a Comment