Now Reading [
Shoes
] News

Me Wearing My Black Leather Steve Madden 'Dejavu' Platform Pumps With Liquid Leggings

Good Morning Dolls!! How are you all doing on this fabulous day?? I'm so happy cause yesterday I finally got to go shopping for the first time since like February. I ended up buying these sexy pumps from Steve Madden!! They are the Black Leather 'DejaVu' Platform Pump. The heel on them measures almost 6" and the platform on them measures almost 2". I took these pictures this morning with my Canon PowerShot SX150 IS Camera and decided to pair them with my liquid leggings which i got in a store near my house for less than $20. The pumps i bought yesterday for only $100. I made friends with the girl who works in the store and she gave me a discount! The shoes are so comfortable and look so sexy on! I cannot wait to wear them out! I hope that all of you like my new pumps, and the pictures I took for you all :)





:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

1 comments