Now Reading [
Shoes
] News

Ashley, Chiara, Karla & Viktoria G All Wearing Very Sexy Pairs Of Heels

Hey everyone! Sorry about the long hiatus. I've been very busy with my new job & life that i had no time to update the blog. The last post was back in January, but I will try to make more posts more often starting today. In this post I'm featuring Ashley from Ashes Into Fashion, Chiara from Books in my Bags, Karla from Karlas' Closet & Viktoria G who is "VivaVictorias on Instagram." Ashley is wearing a black leather jacket over a black top, a pair of leggings, carrying a black purse, and wearing a pair of Black Suede Platform Booties from ShoeMint. Chiara is wearing a a black leather jacket over a patterned dress & black tights carrying a black purse, and wearing a pair of Black Leather Platform Ankle Boots. Karla is wearing a pair of leather skinnies & a pair of Black Patent Jimmy Choo Pointed Toe Stiletto Pumps. Viktoria G is wearing a pair of skinny jeans, and a pair of Grey & Nude Patent Lace-Up Booties. I want to thank all four of these beautiful ladies for these fantastic pictures. I hope that all of you like them as much as I do, and enjoy this post.
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

Post a Comment