Now Reading [
Shoes
] News

Me Wearing My Black Faux Leather Hidden Platform Booties From Forever 21

Good Morning lovelies!! How are you all doing today?? I'm a little sick caught a cold, but it's OK cause yesterday i went to the mall and got new heels!! I saw these booties online and knew i had to buy them. They are only $32.80 and no tax! They are Black Faux Leather Hidden Platform Booties from Forever 21. They are actually my first ever shoes from Forever 21, but I love them!! They have a 6" heel and a 2" platform. I think they are perfect for the fall! I took these pictures quickly yesterday and decided to wear them with black tights which I think was a great idea. I used my lovely Canon PowerShot SX150 IS camera to take the pictures which i got back in February. These by the way are my first shoe purchase since my Black Leather Steve Madden 'Dejavu' Platform Pumps back in April. I hope that all of you love them as much as I do, and enjoy the pictures that i took for you all in them.
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

Post a Comment