Now Reading [
Shoes
] News

Jennifer Aniston The UK Premiere Of "The Bounty Hunter" In London

These are pictures of the very beautiful & talented Jennifer Aniston. They were taken on March 11, 2010 in London at The UK Premiere Of "The Bounty Hunter." She looked absolutely stunning wearing a Silver Shimmering Valentino Fall 2009 Couture Mini Dress with a Black Velvet Blazer over it. She completed the look with a pair of Bronze Mirror Leather Jimmy Choo 'Lance' Strappy Sandals. I absolutely adore this entire look from her beautiful hair down to those amazing Jimmy Choo Sandals. I think this is definitely one of her best looks recently. I have seen The Bounty Hunter and all of you who haven't should too, because it's a great movie. I hope that all of you like Jennifer, and enjoy these incredible pictures of her.



:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

Post a Comment