Now Reading [
Dress
] News

Leopard Guess With Skinny Jeans From Dereon

Hey everybody.... How are all of you today on this beautiful Friday?? I'm so excited to be making this post right now. I've been looking for the perfect pair of slides for such a long time and had no luck until I found this fabulous pair. They are from Guess and they are the Leopard 'Claire' Open-Toe Platform Slides. They have a 5.25" cork heel, and a 1" cork platform. They are absolutely adorable and very comfortable. I bought them in Macys on Wednesday, and took these pics this morning. I painted my toe nails pink, and wore my new Dereon Skinny Jeans which I also bought the same day. I also want to ask all of you to please check out My eBay Page where I currently three pairs of shoes up for sale two of which are my moms. I hope that all of you like my brand new shoes, and enjoy the pictures that I took.




Tags:
:) :( ;) :D :-/ :x :P :-* =(( :-O X( :7 B-) #:-S :(( :)) =)) :-B :-c :)] ~X( :-h I-) =D7 @-) :-w 7:P 2):) :!! \m/ :-q :-bd ^#(^

Post a Comment